Monday, November 3, 2008

I see stripes!

I love taking photos. We went travelling for 13 months as I got right into it... I mean 1000's and 1000's! But since coming back to reality, home and normality I have found it hard to be stimulated.

My sister Tori suggested we have a photography theme week. I really have not been photographing anything other than my new little daughter recently - and a beautiful subject she is too! I thought this quite a good idea to bring back some creativity and to look at the world differently again. Not to say there won't be a few pictures of her on here as well.

This weeks theme to start is 'STRIPES'. So let us begin...










New nickers this week - came in handy!
Till tomorrow!

6 comments:

Vic said...

Nice use of the red and white, mate. Also especially cool is the detail in the bow. Ideas like this open up your eyes, huh?

Katherine Buckley said...

Yep! where are you putting yours?

dive said...

Ooooh …
That's probably not the best thing to be looking at just before bed when I need to get to sleep as the alarms go off at 4:40AM.

Katherine Buckley said...

ha ha Dive! 4.40am that is nasty! especially seeings you would then be up for nearly 3 hours before the sun came up in Blighty!!

dive said...

Yup. For most of the year I leave home and get back in darkness. No wonder I'm so cheerful.

Katherine Buckley said...

Hmmm I did six years of that in London so know what it's like! When you are in it it feels like it will never end! However then summer comes with the long days and nights and you would have never believed there was such a thing as winter! Loved your autumn shots recently on your blog by the way.... special.